This episode is set in our mountainside house in Rappahannock County, Virginia with a wide ranging conversation with my friend, the always engaging and provocative Matt Schlapp, leader and Chairman of CPAC.
We cover a lot of ground with some of the highlights being:
- Why we believe we’re in the human flourishing business.
- Why the “diversity, equity and inclusion” mantra is a false God.
- How CPAC is finding that America’s founding principles and freedoms are resonating all over the world with its international events in Japan, Brazil, Hong Kong, and this week, Israel.
- What we think is the most important word in CPAC’s name.
- Where people who share our values should be investing their time and money.
- Why a “little bit of voter fraud and corruption” is unacceptable when it comes to our elections.
- What Ron DeSantis can expect if he becomes the Republican standard bearer.
This is a fun conversation, especially as we joust and jest with my director Kenny, as the sun moves around the set.