CPAC is seeking talented, creative, technical, highly self-motivated, and enthusiastic individuals to join our communications team as a Videographer.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Editing: Videographer will edit news and feature packages in a timely manner paying close attention to detail and utilizing their creativity to make the pieces the best they can be. They record voiceovers, cut footage for digital broadcast and to be archived. Set up and maintain computer editing workspaces.
- Videography: Videographer will shoot b-roll at special events. Shoot MOS interviews. Serve as a roaming videographer. Serve as a still photographer for special events and day-to-day projects. Videographer will work on all aspects of “CPAC Now: America UnCanceled” digital show. Including audio engineering, camera set-up and recording, and set design.
Skills/Abilities & Knowledge
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities and work under time pressure deadline.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills; ability to clearly communicate solutions.
- Ability to interface with internal company personnel and build relationships.
- Requires ability to adapt proactively and positively solve problems.
- This is not a 9-to-5 job. Videographer must have ability to work a flexible schedule that may include weekends and holidays to cover breaking news and special events. Videographer will be required to travel for special events.
Only the best and brightest need to apply.
- Preferred: Applicant has an Associate, Bachelor, or Graduate degree from an Accredited Institution.
- Must have authorization to work in the U.S.