For years, the socialist democrats have been pushing hard to indoctrinate children with Critical Race Theory (CRT). CRT is an anti-American concept meant to divide Americans into groups of oppressors and victims.
Fight back against the Left’s attempt to infiltrate schools with this Marxist ideology!
SB 377 and HB 1084 are common-sense protections which prevent schools from indoctrinating students with divisive concepts like the following:
- One race is inherently superior to another race;
- The United States of America is fundamentally racist;
- An individual, by virtue of his or her race, is inherently or consciously racist or oppressive toward individuals of other races;
- An individual should be discriminated against or receive adverse treatment solely or partly because of his or her race;
- An individual’s moral character is inherently determined by his or her race;
- An individual, by virtue of his or her race, bears individual responsibility for actions committed in the past by other individuals of the same race;
- An individual should feel anguish or any other form of psychological distress because of his or her race;
- Performance-based and merit-based advancement policies and practices are racist;
- Any other form of race scapegoating or race stereotyping
These bills will help to ensure that students across Georgia are not subjected to Marxist CRT.
The Conservative Political Action Coalition sent a letter to Georgia elected officials urging them to pass legislation banning Critical Race Theory in schools. Read it here.
After hundreds of actions sent by our activists, Georgia passes Will Wade’s HB 1084 with full GOP support to become the 8th state to ban Marxist Critical Race Theory and 15th state to save women’s sports.