The Conservative Political Action Coalition (CPAC) sent the following letter urging Arizona elected officials to help restore confidence in our elections by passing reforms which make it easy to vote and hard to cheat.
Dear State Representative:
In the 2020 presidential election, Americans saw a dramatic loosening of the chain of custody of ballots, indiscriminate use of mass mail-in voting and verification processes get pushed aside. As a result, there is a waning confidence among voters in the integrity of our election system.
We at the Conservative Political Action Coalition (CPAC) are calling on you to help restore confidence in our elections by passing reforms which make it easy to vote and hard to cheat. This legislative session you have the opportunity to take major steps towards this goal by advancing bills that accomplish the following:
- Ban Automatic Voter Registration: HB 2236
- Ban Same Day Voter Registration: HB 2237
- Restrict the Use of Unsecured Ballot Drop Boxes: HB 2238
- Prevent Illegal Immigrants from Voting: HB 2492
- Reform “Emergency Voting Centers”: HB 2602
- Clean the Voter Rolls: HB 2617, SB 1260, SB 1477
- Strengthen Voter ID: SCR 1012
- Protect Against Federal Election Interference: SCR 1032
These bills will tremendously improve the security of Arizona’s elections. Accordingly, CPAC strongly supports election reform legislation and urges you to pass these bills. We have recommended to our colleagues at the American Conservative Union Foundation’s Center for Legislative Accountability (Ratings) that they positively score bills advancing election integrity in their 2022 ratings.
Thank you for your service in the legislature.
– Conservative Political Action Coalition
Tell your representatives to secure elections in Arizona! Sign our petition here.